Tel: 01 4969011
Classes and Workshops Timetable
We have Centres in Ranelagh, Avoca Rathcoole & Naas
What Classes We Offer
- Cardio Blast Yoga (Sun Salutation, Heating Up) 45 minutes
- Stability Yoga (Alignment & Mobility) 45/90 minutes
- Core Yoga ( Activate the Power) 45/60 minutes
- Flow Yoga (Strong & Energetic) 60/90 minutes
- Restorative Yoga (Healing and Bliss Out) 45/60 minutes
- Joint Releasing Yoga (Ache & Pain Relief) 45/60 minutes
- Mindfulness Meditation (Constant Awareness) 60 minutes
- Insight Meditation (Intuition) 60 minutes
- Breathing Meditation (Energize) 45 minutes
- Awareness Class (Awaken inner Power) 90 minutes
- Pregnancy classes (Preparation with Calm) 60/75 minutes
All our classes are suitable for beginners
Great classes if you want to tone up and get a workout, equally great classes if you just want to relax and unwind.
New to the Centre?
How do I Start?
By creating a simple profile for yourself on our site
Fill in the details here and start booking your classes, courses & workshops. Redeeming a voucher click Voucher Redemption Procedure
The best place to start is our Unlimited Class pass:
€49 (30 days of Unlimited Classes) or €59 (30 days of Unlimited Classes & Workshops) or
€70 (6 x 90 minute classes) or €50 (6 x 45/60 minute classes)
It’s a great way to meet all the team and feel out what classes suit you best. We believe in being accessible and sustainable value so all prices you see are the standard rate. The more you attend the less it costs.
A member on the 30 day unlimited pass for €49, attending classes twice a week costs just over €6.00 per class. No contracts required.
Terms and Conditions
▪ Class passes are for named person only.
▪ Classes are filled on a first come basis. To reserve a place, phone in that day or book online. We will require payment in full to reserve your space.
▪ Please be advised that we require 6 hrs notice when cancelling a class. This is to ensure that we can offer your spot to another student if there is a waiting list.
▪ When signing up for a course, students are required to commit to attending every week. Missed classes cannot be made up at another time. We have many students at the Crown Centre and we are not always able to accommodate for changes in personal schedules.
▪ Refunds cannot be given once a course has commenced. If more than 24hours notice is given, refunds can be given.
▪ Class passes are valid for six months from date of purchase
Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that the Crown Centre may alter the information on its web site from time to time. The Crown Centre shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. The Crown Centre does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. The Crown Centre excludes all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
Return / Refund Policy
• Payment for all classes must be received 14 days prior to the scheduled class date to ensure your seat.
• Cancellations within 14 days will not be refunded.
• Cancellations prior to 14 days will receive a credit towards a future class based on availability and similar cost.
Privacy & Security Policy
Commitment to Data Security Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
The Crown Centre will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organisation.